Speech Language Pathologists
We are currently seeking qualified Speech and Language Pathologists interested in part time opportunities to join our dynamic, multidisciplinary team.
We offer our Independent Contractors:
- Competitive remuneration
- Professional development
- Continuing education opportunities
- Resources and peer support
- Flexible scheduling
- Successful completion of a Master’s of Science in Speech-Language Pathology.
- In good standing or eligible for membership with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual language skills preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making and analysis
- Candidates must hold a valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also available in: French